- Created on Thursday, 11 September 2008 20:00
- Published on Saturday, 26 May 2012 21:57
These verses in Exodus 34:6-7, are often mis-understood: "The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children’s children, unto the third and to the fourth generation."
- Created on Sunday, 07 September 2008 20:00
- Published on Saturday, 26 May 2012 21:54
Whenever therefore you see that famines have taken place, and plagues, and drought and immoderate rains, and irregularities in the atmosphere, or any other of the things which chasten human nature, be not distressed, nor be despondent, but worship Him who caused them, marvel at Him for His tender care.
- Created on Monday, 01 September 2008 20:00
- Published on Saturday, 26 May 2012 21:43
"For you rightly and justly say that the doctors are not in opposition to one another, even as Paul is not in opposition to James when the one says, 'By faith is a man justified without works,' while the other wrote, 'Faith without works is dead';
- Created on Wednesday, 20 August 2008 20:00
- Published on Saturday, 26 May 2012 21:38
Abba Pambo (Arabic Bemwah) was a contemporary of Saint Anthony and Saint Athanasius. He trained Abba John the dwarf and Abba Pishoy. It was he that ordered Abba John to plant a stick and water it. He said this to one of his disciples about the church in the last times: